Copper Beech House
|Tel:||01293 614418 / 00 44 1293 614418|
A little bit about us...
Copper Beech House is the perfect location for a peaceful night's sleep if you are a business traveller, working in Crawley or flying into Gatwick to visit the area. Our all inclusive Bed & Breakfast offers you 'hotel comfort without the noise of a busy Gatwick hotel'. Five minutes walk from dozens of fantastic places to eat and drink, and with free private parking, you couldn't be in a better place to have a great breakfast and get off to fresh start the following morning.
Copper Beech House is also the perfect base from which to explore the towns, villages, attractions and beautiful countryside of 'West Sussex'. We are ideally situated to visit London and Brighton (35 mins by train) and there is no end of entertainment you prefer to stay locally in Crawley ranging from theatre to cinema, the Leisure Complex, large Sports Centre and Tudor Public Houses and Restaurants.
What do our Guests like about us?
- A choice of Standard, Superior and Luxury Rooms
- Free Unlimited WiFi in all areas with desks
- 4 star Hotel Comfort in an elegant Victorian Property
- Free Private Parking
- Easy access to all multi-national and international local Companies
- All comfortable Super-King Size beds,
hypo-allergenic feather pillows, black-out
curtains & Luxury Bathrooms
- No hidden extras
Where are we?
- A quiet location for a good nights sleep (not
under the flight path)
- Leave your car - 5 minutes walk to everything
you need (16th Century Pubs, dozens of great
Restaurants, Leisure Complex, 24hr Supermarkets
Theatre & Cinema
- Easy access to London, Brighton, all Crawley, Horsham
& Gatwick Businesses
- Ideally located for many of the countries best
National Trust Properties and historic Sussex
Places of Interest
What's in my Room?
- Flat screen tv, dvd player, DAB radio alarm,
- Generous Hospitality Tray (biscuits, mineral water,
chocolates, hot chocolate)
- Complimentary slippers, large bath sheets & luxury
- Safe, hairdryer; iron & fan available
Other Reasons to Stay:
- Experience great hospitality and a home from home
- No.2 position on Trip Advisor since opening
- 100% non-smoking
- Vegetarian, gluten-free & other dietary requirements
catered for, please just ask
- French, German, Spanish & Dutch spoken
"We are a relatively new Bed and Breakfast in the Gatwick / Crawley area but with many years experience in 4 & 5 Star Hotels, we would like the opportunity to impress you, so book today for your Business Trip or to visit the area and we believe you will be delighted with our service!"
Please type in your postcode in the box below and press 'Get Directions' to get a door to door road travel guide.
Copper Beech House
58 Horsham Road,